2007年6月3日

03.06.2007

We were supposingly to wake up at 9am, to meet good waves for surfing, ended waking up at 10am...
breakfast.

walked to the beach. the street i sudah ulangi tak tau berapa times..

today, Bison the great did his first surfing without any assistant. and... remember he laughed at me that i couldnt stand up?? and he beat me?

wahahhahahahahhahaha, the fucking stupid bison couldnt stand up too, by his own~
but i could~ many times!!! Dai Sei~~~

After a while, i decided to went up for rest. When i got back to the beach then only i realized that we were so far drifted away. Its like more than 300 metres away from where we usually sit and rest.
But luckily, I figured out where our place is, and walked to the correct direction.

When i sit down and rest, i was quite worried that the stupid bison couldnt figure out our place... then who knows he really so stupid... he walked to the opposite directions for dunno how many metres. when i met him, he started complaining~ telling me his story, how far he went, how tired he was~ wahahhahahahahahhaha, dai sei!

then he did tatoo lo, of course fake one la
2 for 40000Rp, cheap cheap la.

Then he went sunbath and did reading already..
I continued surfing but unfortunately, my toe terseliuh.. pain pain...

then in the evening, we played Buggy board. Buggy board is half a size of a surf board, you need not stand on it, but you lye on it. When the waves come, you just paddle and paddle, until you reach the speed of the waves, then it will bring you far far far far~~~~
KAN LIN NICE LA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you ask vincent la, sure he also say nice.

After finishing the beachy thing, we were both exhausted. So, went into this Green Spa. Hehehe, we took a package which include Balinese massage, Body scrub and Facial...
The massage was oke.
The facial... ehem... the massage lady, Mali, applied something which smell really strong on my face. I hardly can breath, soon I heard complain from the next. wahhahaa.
The worst was the body scrub... the water she used was so freezingly cold... nearly freeze to death already. Then when she started scrubbing... i could listen everything single bulu of mine was yelling "Help~ help~~ sudah mau putus~~~~~" Xin Ku la~~~~

then we went back home to change. and went for dinner, we were starving.
we went to this Warung Indonesia.
I had nasi campur, with chicken, chicken kidney, some bean tauhu.. and lastly i wanna get an egg... but egg finish.. so i choose this tuna wrapped by banana leaf...

happily i wanna start my dinner.
i open the tuna wrapper, tasted it.
HOLY SHIT!!!! it tasted like shit!! and it looked like one too!!!!

My dinner... my dinner........ bye bye~~~~~~~
luckily the chicken was not bad, instead pretty nice. chicken kidney was oke, bean tauhu.. so so...
and i had mango juice. normal lo, you also drink b4 la
in total, 23000 Rp = Rm 9.20

Thats it, and now i am onlining.

Ou ya, I am suppose to do diving at Tulamben tomorrow, remember?
and remember i hurt my toe, it hurts so much now!!! I had a hard time while being massage... try to think of it...
and of course, I couldnt go diving anymore, because finning will turn hard for me...

2 days left.

Sigh.... going back to the reality soon. I wish I could stay longer, being laid back longer...
If i've earned sufficient money, i would consider moving to this beautiful island. :)

I have a thinking. Maybe end of the year, we could come again. Wanxin fly from Aus to join us, and then go back to Malaysia together with us, sounds great rite?
hehehehhe

10 条评论:

~风之翼~ 说...

SOFA!!!!

from behind too~ wahahaha...

~风之翼~ 说...

Bloody hell... the beach looks the same!!!!!!!

How was i to know we have drifted so far!

And you sendiri also walked very long and far ok!!!!!!!

edwardyew 说...

i walked in the correct direction ok!!!!!

Jianie 说...

hahaahahh~~~~
i can imagine how u guys say the word 'ok!!!!!' ~

xing ku de ren ni men ar~
i wan go bali!!!!

-月の風信子-™ 说...

lauerh.. husband and wife!!!

so farnie reading both of ur blog!!

xin ku Y~

席德 说...

哈,看來真的很不錯,
希望我去的時候不要真的一直下雨就好了...

有趣...

子荧 说...

"from behind"......
apa maksud?
:P
huahuahua~~~~~~

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 说...

haha, this is the cause of abandoned my birthday party on my birthday June 3rd! kakaka~!

anyway, me and strawberrypig going to Redang from 23rd to 26th, asking you to join. Everything FOC, just need to sing 2 nights at the resort cafe.

-月の風信子-™ 说...

me ler me ler? mr.turtle, wo ke yi qu ma?

and hoh, ed... what about the cherries then?

fakeme 说...

got a long time never see your blog, now only read all at once..
you got a nice Bali trip again!! miss there mucHHHH.... hope can go Bali once a yr as it's dammm cheap, but don't have the time freedom as you..

Anyway, shall we plan for other spot to go next round??