2007年5月30日

4th day in Bali

Sorry that i couldnt type in Chinese because there isnt Chinese input here.

Been Lao-saiing since the 1st day i stepped into Bali.

This afternoon just sent my brother and his gf to the airpot, and later in the evening would be my parents' turn.

Soon after, i will be all alone. For merely a day....

Mr. Bison, what time is your flight? I couldnt see you online in msn yet i already forget ur email addres.. hahaha. Has anyone seen this please help me to pass this msg to Mr.Bison, and i will pick him up at the airport. Otherwise, please take a cab to Jalan Poppies II, the guesthosue is Taman Mekar.

4 条评论:

子荧 说...

sofa~~
laosaiing?...
muz take care ya...
miss u lots n lots~!
:)

~风之翼~ 说...

yo~ i will arrive at 13:55 at Bali's airpot.

I will just wait for u at the airport arrival hall there la.

Eh... don't have to sound so miserable la... as soon as i've arranged for my accomodation, u can have your one man time~ hahaha...

edwardyew 说...

u come here on 31st or 1st of June?

~~饼仔~~ 说...
此评论已被作者删除。