2007年5月10日

In Love Again


When you smile my life becomes a ray of light

sing me a lullaby to sleep at midnight

I'll be hypnotized when looked into your eyes

turn off the room light let's spend the night


* Take me to far away

away to your secret place

take my tears, my fears

take all my pain for which I'll repay

someday with a kiss and say

can't believe that I'm in love, in love again


When the stars don't shine and when the birds don't fly

and when the flowers cry

and when the rain runs dry

when the violet's red and when the rose turn blue

baby i'll still be in love with you

6 条评论:

cat 说...

衛蘭的歌曲?

匿名 说...

old song..........but damn nice !!
*Janice* @_@

上面忘记喊*沙发*
我可以帮忙喊吗??
*沙发* >_<

喇叭桑™ 说...

恭喜你又恋爱了

子荧 说...

nono
not janice
hehe...
zhang nara~~~
:P

edwardyew 说...

小容:
是地, 是地!

muruku:
Very lam la, this song!

小懒叭:
纯粹只是喜欢这首歌而已啦

草莓猪:
你要打架是吗!! hmmp!!!

cat 说...

粉好聽呢~~人家也愛...
粉多香港歌手的音樂~都很棒呢!!!