2007年5月31日

Morning

Nothing to do yesterday night, I went to the beach alone ( a long walk from the guesthouse ), looked at the type of waves which couldnt be found any places in Malaysia. Alone.

Went back to guesthouse, I watched a Jet Li movie ( don't know whats the title ) with the staffs.

Felt thirsty, I bought a isonotic drink from K mart. 5500 Rp = RM 2.20

Read a book until 3am in the morning.

woke up around 10:30am. Saw the boss, he still recognises me, haha, nice feeling.

I wanted to treate the staff eating the passion fruits ( very very cheap in Bali, its my mom precious!! ) that I bought. I actually wanted to treate him just one, but he misunderstood and took away the entire plastic bag ( there are 7 or 8 of them in side the bag ), i sweat.... Feeling paiseh to take it back from him... i just let it go~ , but purposely, i went nearby him, and take one from the bag to eat, not to waste. Wahahahahah.

Had breakfast prepared by the guesthouse; pan cake + coffee. The boss's daugther who is around age of 4, passed by cycling, i said "pagi" to her, she ignored me... =,= so lansi!

Ou ya, my room costs 60,000 Rp = RM 24 a nite, including breakfast. The condition isnt that good, when you open the door, there is a kind of smell coming out from the room. I still can tolerate with that, but i don't think Mr.Bison could. So, might change room soon or later.

For those who asked me to buy them Lucky Strikes Light, I tried it already, it doesnt taste as good as last time, so, I wont buy you a new one, I still have around 37 sticks, you guys could try that. I am smoking Fine Cut Dunhill Menthol Light. 10,500Rp = RM 4.20. Cheap.

Going to enjoy the beach later on. Hopefully i could snapshot some "Papayas" for you guys. Please pray for me, so that I could leave the beach safely after doing so....... Amen...

7 条评论:

-月の風信子-™ 说...

i want sofa larrr

-月の風信子-™ 说...

dou jiang fei xing zhu bu su ou looo.....

~风之翼~ 说...

edward yew... u lucky b******~~

You are bloody well right that you have to change room soon cause your DAD just came to my office and INSTRUCT me to tell you NOT to stay at CHEAPSKATE hotel that cost less than RM50 a day!!

And he brought a lot of medicine and 100+ ask me to bring to you.

YOU LUCKY SHIT~~

~~饼仔~~ 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
子荧 说...

no need bring 100+
bring my medicine can dy~~~
ops...ur getting luckier
:P

子荧 说...

then who is fei xing zhu?
yun hui is not zhu la...
oni u and me is zhu.
n i din go fei xing~
haha

edwardyew 说...

wings of wind:
I wont change room first. I wish you could stay here one nite first, then only decide if you wanna change to other place.