2007年5月31日

Evening

Raining. Not heavy.

Spent my afternoon at the beach. Talked to the locals, had jokes with them, listened to them complaining bad business.

I had Bakso as my lunch. 6000 Rp = Rm 2.40
Bakso is noodle, more like mee hun, with beef balls, and some fried wantan. Nice.
I knew he sells to locals at 5000 Rp.

Bought a bottle of coke. 4000 Rp = Rm 1.60

Rent a surf board for a day. 40000 Rp = RM 16
I didnt surf much, but i managed to stood up several times. Surfing is very tiring, hahaha.

Had a jagung. 2000 Rp = Rm 0.80. It is actually 1500 Rp, but I didnt ask for the change. Help them. Very sweat. Shiok.

Ou ya~ finally i saw.... PAPAYA~~~
60% cook papaya, not bad, nice shape. I wanted to take picture... but just when i was going to do so, she put on her bikini... sorry guys..

Before leaving, i had a mee goreng. 5000 Rp = RM 2.00. With egg. Unexpectedly nice. haha.
and i had a mineral water from the same lady i bought the coke. 4000 Rp = Rm 1.60. I knew she took an extra of 1000 Rp. But its oke.

Walked back to the guesthouse without my shirt ( shirt kena sand ), paiseh paiseh.. tummy tummy.. wahahhaahhaha

what to do later? I dunno. Dunno is the purpose of this trip. I am here without any plan.

feel like going to club to have a drink or two. But going alone is pretty boring. So i might wait until Bison the great arrives.

6 条评论:

子荧 说...

sofa~~~~~
^_^

~风之翼~ 说...

i'm coming!!!

龟头@Kenny Sim@恺俊 说...

walau, bad job on plucking papaya's lah, come on, do us a favour lah.

so many days still no diving yet ah? got see monta ray and mola mola or not?

子荧 说...

laosaii how 2 go diving laaa
haha

~~饼仔~~ 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
子荧 说...

yalo...
water pollution is a big disaster la...